1. Achieve Company policy and goals
2. Win Customer Confidence
3. Increase Customer Satisfaction
4. Continually improve overall performance
5. Proactive and systematic adjustment to changing market conditions
6. Employee Satisfaction
7. Performance enhancement
8. Transparency and effectiveness of internal company processes
9. Error avoidance instead of error correction
10. Time and cost savings
1. It assures customers that the company has a good quality management system.
2. Many Organisation requires their suppliers to have ISO 9001 Certification.
3. It shows committed to quality, customers, and a willingness to work towards improving efficiency.
4. It leads companies to better operations, improved performance and improved profitability.
5. An ISO 9001 certificate enhances company image in the eyes of customers, employees and shareholders alike.
6. It also gives a competitive edge to an organisation's marketing.
1. Identify the requirements of ISO 9001 and how they apply to the business involved.
2. Establish quality objectives and how they fit in to the operation of the business.
3. Produce a documented quality policy indicating how these requirements are satisfied.
4. Communicate them throughout the organisation.
5. Evaluate the quality policy, its stated objectives and prioritize the requirements to ensure they are met.
6. Identify the boundaries of the management system and produce documented procedures as required.
7. Ensure these procedures are suitable and adhered to.
8. Once developed, internal audits are needed to ensure the system carries on working.
Once all the requirements of ISO 9001 have been met, it is time for an internal / external / certification audit. This is carried by our experienced auditors as we are certification body. Our certification body & professional auditors will review the quality manuals and procedures. This process involves looking at the company's evaluation of quality and ascertains if targets set for the management program are measurable and achievable. This is followed at a later date by a full on-site audit to ensure that working practices observe the procedures and stated objectives and that appropriate records are kept. After a successful audit, a certificate of registration to ISO 9001:2008 will be issued. There will then be surveillance visits (usually once/twice a year) to ensure that the system continues to work effectively.
To know about the certification/audit of ISO 9001:2008, please visit our siiras consultingwebpage.